APX6000 radio by Motorola
APX6000 Standard features
* The APX6000 radio has a compact, ergonomic form factor – without sacrificing any public safety grade features and functionality;
* Available in 700/800 MHz, VHF, UHF R1 and UHF R2 bands;
* Dual-sided 2 Microphone Noise Cancelling; Ensuring a first responder’s voice is heard by their team, supervisors and dispatchers;
* 3 Programmable Side Buttons and Orange Emergency Button – For ease of use and, most importantly, simplified operation to broadcast an emergency, life-threatening situation;
* Optimized T-Grip – Innovative T-grip design for a secure grip and better control;
* 16 Position Mode Rotary Select Switch – For glove-friendly knobs to help the first responder to easily find the correct channel regardless of the environment;
* Angled On/Off Volume Knob – For glove-friendly and easy operation;
* 3 Position Programmable Toggle Switch – For glove-friendly and easy operation in the harshest environments;
* Dual Battery Latch – Securing and ensuring the battery stays connected and powers the radio through the most extreme environments;
* Intelligent Lighting; – Uses colour to notify the user of the radio mode, potential emergencies or specific events;
* IP67 Standard (Submersible)- Rugged, durable, reliable;
* Integrated GPS – Providing a dispatcher the ability to locate on-foot team mates who are involved in life threatening situations;
* Text Messaging (optional) – Offering freeform or canned messaging solution so first responder’s can efficiently and discreetly send and receive messages;
* Mission Critical Wireless (optional) – Options available to connect quickly and securely to certified Bluetooth devices;
* Over-the-Air-Programming – OTAP (optional) – easing administrative resources and minimizing time required to configure and update the department’s radio fleet.
Why choose the APX6000 model?
The APX6000 P25 delivers outstanding performance in a lightweight form factor without sacrificing the features public safety agencies need the most. Rugged, reliable the APX 6000 P25 offers clear, concise voice quality as well as advanced functionality such as GPS location tracking and mission critical wireless Bluetooth.
When this model might not be for you:
The APX6000 P25 is a workhorse that is designed for public safety – police, fire and ambulance. It is generally too expensive for commercial use. Agencies should consider upgrading to the APX7000 P25 series if the department requires multi-band operation, LTE support and louder audio quality.
APX6000 Model 1.5 Top Display full bitmap monochromatic LCD display. 1 line text, 8 characters, 1 line of icons, no menu support, multi-colour backlight. – No keypad. 96 channel capacity.
APX6000 Model 2.5 Top Display plus full bitmap colour display, LCD display, 4 lines text, 14 characters, 2 lines of icons, 3 menus. white backlight, limited keypad, 3 soft keys, 4 directional navigation keys, home and data buttons. 1,000 channel capacity.
APX6000 Model 3.5 Top Display plus full bitmap colour display, LCD display, 4 lines text, 14 characters, 2 lines of icons, 3 menus. white backlight, full (4×3) keypad, 3 soft keys, 4 directional navigation keys, home and data buttons. 1,000 channel capacity.
NNTN7038 – IMPRES Li-ion 2900mAh – included
NNTN7037A – IMPRES NIMH 2100mAh
NNTN7036 – IMPRES NIMH 2000mAh
NNTN7035 – IMPRES NIMH 2000mAh FM/CSA DELTA T
NNTN7033A – IMPRES Li-ion 4100mAh FM/CSA IP67
NNTN7034A – IMPRES Li-ion 4200mAh IP67
NNTN8092 – IMPRES Li-ion 2300mAh FM/CSA
NNTN7065B – IMPRES Multi Unit-Charger
NNTN7073B – IMPRES Multi-Unit Charger with Display
NNTN7624B – IMPRES Vehicular Charger
NLN7967 – Wall Mount Kit for IMPRES Multi-Unit Charger
NAG4000A – GPS Stubby Antenna
NAR6591 – VHF (136-174MHz) and 700/800MHz dual band
PMAF4002 – 700/800 MHz (764-870) stubby
NAF5085 – 700/800 (764-864) whip
PMAE4065 – UHF (380-520) whip single band
PMAS4000 – UHF (380-520) and 700/800 MHz dual band whip
Public Safety Microphones: (PSMs) APX 7000 and APX 6000
PMMN4059B PSM IP55 with 3.5mm jack, RX 18”
PMMN4060B PSM IP55 with 3.5mm jack RX 24”
PMMN4061B PSM IP55 with 3.5mm jack RX 30”
Remote Speaker Microphones: (RSM) APX 7000XE, APX 7000, APX 6000XE, APX 6000
HMN4104B IMPRES RSM Display with channel information
HMN4103B IMPRES RSM Display without channel information
HMN4101B IMPES RSM no display
PMMN4062A APX 7000 IMPRES RSM with noise cancellation and emergency button (IP 54)
PMMN4065A APX IMPRES with volume toggle switch IP57
PMMN4069 IMPRES RSM 3.5MM non-threaded audio jack, indoor use. FM approved (IP 57)
PMMN4083A IMPRES RSM Delta-T – rugged IP68, indoor/outdoor FM approved.
PMMN4084A IMPRES NC IP54 3.5m threaded and non-threaded with orange button, noise cancellation (IP 54) FM approved.
PMMN4099A IMPRES RSM 3.5m non-threaded, volume toggle switch, orange button, indoor use.
NNTN8203A IMPRES XE RSM dual microphone, noise cancellation. Submersible (IP68) FM approved.
NNTN8203A BLK – IMPRES XE RSM Black
NNTN8203AYLW – IMRES XE RSM Yellow
NNTN8575A – IMPRES XE RSM XT Cable Green dual microphone, noise cancellation, submersible (IP68) FM approved, with Xtreme temperature cable.
NNTN8575ABLK – IMPRES XE RSM XT Cable Black dual microphone, noise cancellation, submersible (IP68) FM approved, with Xtreme temperature cable
NNTN8575AYLW – IMPRSS XE RSM XT Cable Yellow dual microphone, noise cancellation, submersible (IP68) FM approved, with Xtreme temperature cable.
NMN6271A IMPRES XP RSM with dual microphone, noise cancellation, volume control, 1 programmable button and Orange button. Rugged. Submersible (IP68)
PMLN5657B – Carrying Case 2.75” Swivel Belt Loop 2900 & 2150mAh
PMLN5658B – Carrying Case 3” Fixed Belt Loop 2900, 2300&2150mAh
PMLN5659B – Carrying Case 2.75” Swivel Belt Loop 4200mAh
PMLN5660B – Carrying Case 3” Fixed Belt Loop 4200mAh
PMLN5709A – Universal Carry Holder
APX6000 Surveillance earpiece options
PMLN5653A Bone Conduction Ear Mic
PMLN5101A IMPRES Temple Transducer
PMLN6123A IMPRES 3 Wire / Translucent Tube Black includes programmable button, FM approved
PMLN6124A IMPRES 3 Wire / Translucent Tube Beige includes programmable button, FM approved
PMLN6125A 1 Wire Surveillance kit Black – 1 wide receive-only earpiece
PMLN6126A 1 Wire Surveillance kit Beige – 1 wide receive-only earpiece
PMLN6127A IMPRES 2 Wire Surveillance kit Black – programmable button, black, FM approved
PMLN6128A IMPRES 2 Wire Surveillance kit Beige – programmable button, black, FM approved