APX7000 P25 Portable Radio by Motorola
Spec Sheet: PDF
APX7000 Standard Package Includes
* Multi-Band Operation – 700/800Mhz, VHF, UHF for instant, interoperable communications that improves coordination, response and first responder safety;
* Dual-sided 2 Microphone Noise Cancelling – Ensuring a first responder’s voice is heard by their team, supervisors and dispatchers;
* Dual speakers (Model 3.5) and 1 Watt high audio – For loud, clear reception of communications;
* Universal PTT – Universal Push-to-talk button with enhanced grooves that is easy to find, easy to operate with or without gloves;
* 3 Programmable Side Buttons and Extra large Emergency Button – For ease of use and, most importantly, simplified operation to broadcast an emergency, life-threatening situation;
* Optimized T-Grip – Innovative T-grip design gives the firefighter a secure grip and better control;
* 16 Position Mode Rotary Select Switch – For glove-friendly knobs to help the first responder to easily find the correct channel regardless of the environment;
* Angled On/Off Volume Knob – for glove-friendly and easy operation;
* 1 Top Mounted Programmable Toggle Switch – For glove-friendly and easy operation in the harshest environments;
* Li-ion 2900mAh battery – Powering the radio from the beginning to the end of the shift;
* Dual battery latch – Securing and ensuring the battery stays connected and powers the radio through the most extreme environments;
* Intelligent Lighting – Uses colour to notify the user of the radio mode, potential emergencies or specific events;
* Low Battery Alert Tone – To provide adequate warning of the battery status so first responders can take the necessary action to immediate replace or change usage to prolong battery life;
* IP67 Standard – Rugged, durable, reliable;
* Integrated GPS – Providing a dispatcher the ability to locate on-foot team mates who are involved in life threatening situations;
* Text Messaging – Offering freeform or canned messaging solution so first responder’s can efficiently and discreetly send and receive messages;
* Mission Critical Wireless – Options available to connect quickly and securely to certified Bluetooth devices;
* Over-the-Air-Programming (OTAP) – Easing administrative resources and minimizing time required to configure and update the department’s radio fleet;
Why choose the APX7000 model?
The APX 7000 multi-band radio places instant interoperability into the hands of mission-critical first responders. Motorola’s 4th generation P25 Subscriber is capable of multi-band interoperability in one radio and can operate in any 2 of the following frequency bands: 700/800 MHz, VHF, UHF Range 1 and UHF Range 2 and integrated GPS for outdoor location tracking. Designed with mission-critical technology, the radio amplifies public safety official’s ability to keep the community safety than ever before.
When this model might not be for you
Budgets are always a concern and if your department only operates in a single frequency such as 700/800 or VHF, the APX 6000 P25 series delivers leading edge technology and rugged form factors.
Model 1.5 Top Display full bitmap monochromatic LCD display. 1 line text, 8 characters, 1 line of icons, no menu support, multi-colour backlight. – No keypad. 1,200 channel capacity.
Model 3.5 Top display plus full bitmap colour display, LCD display, 4 lines text, 14 characters, 2 lines of icons, 3 menus. Multi-colour backlight, full keypad. 3,000 channel capacity.
NNTN7038 – IMPRESS Li-ion 2900mAh – included
NNTN7037A – IMPRESS NIMH 2100mAh
NNTN7036 – IMPRESS NIMH 2000mAh
NNTN7035 – IMPRESS NIMH 2000mAh FM/CSA DELTA T
NNTN7033A – IMPRESS Li-ion 4100mAh FM/CSA IP67
NNTN7034A – IMPRESS Li-ion 4200mAh IP67
NNTN8092 – IMPRESS Li-ion 2300mAh FM/CSA
NNTN7065B – IMPRESS Multi Unit-Charger
NNTN7073B – IMPRESS Multi-Unit Charger with Display
NNTN7624B – IMPRESS Vehicular Charger
NLN7967 – Wall Mount Kit for IMPRESS Multi-Unit Charger
NAG4000A – GPS Stubby Antenna
NAR6595 – ¼ Wave 7.8 Stubby
NAR6594A – Dual Band 7/800 VHF (136-174Mhz) GPS Antenna
Dual Band 7/800 UHF (380-520) GPS Antenna
UHF (380-520) GPS Antenna
Dual Band VHF (136-168) UHF (380-520) GPS Antenna
Public Safety Microphones (PSMs) APX 7000 and APX 6000
PMMN4059B PSM IP55 with 3.5mm jack, RX 18”
PMMN4060B PSM IP55 with 3.5mm jack RX 24”
PMMN4061B PSM IP55 with 3.5mm jack RX 30”
Remote Speaker Microphones (RSM) APX 7000XE, APX 7000, APX 6000XE, APX 6000
HMN4104B IMPRESS RSM Display with channel information
HMN4103B IMPRESS RSM Display without channel information
HMN4101B IMPRESS RSM no display
PMMN4062A APX 7000 IMPRESS RSM with noise cancellation and emergency button (IP 54)
PMMN4065A APX IMPRESS with volume toggle switch IP57
PMMN4069 IMPRESS RSM 3.5MM non-threaded audio jack, indoor use. FM approved (IP 57)
PMMN4083A IMPRESS RSM Delta-T – rugged IP68, indoor/outdoor FM approved.
PMMN4084A IMPRESS NC IP54 3.5m threaded and non-threaded with orange button, noise cancellation (IP 54) FM approved.
PMMN4099A IMPRESS RSM 3.5m non-threaded, volume toggle switch, orange button, indoor use.
NNTN8203A IMPRESS XE RSM dual microphone, noise cancellation. Submersible (IP68) FM approved.
NNTN8203A BLK – IMPRESS XE RSM Black
NNTN8203AYLW – IMRESS XE RSM Yellow
NNTN8575A – IMPRESS XE RSM XT Cable Green dual microphone, noise cancellation, submersible (IP68) FM approved, with Xtreme temperature cable.
NNTN8575ABLK – IMPRESS XE RSM XT Cable Black dual microphone, noise cancellation, submersible (IP68) FM approved, with Xtreme temperature cable
NNTN8575AYLW – IMPRESS XE RSM XT Cable Yellow dual microphone, noise cancellation, submersible (IP68) FM approved, with Xtreme temperature cable.
NMN6271A IMPRESS XP RSM with dual microphone, noise cancellation, volume control, 1 programmable button and Orange button. Rugged. Submersible (IP68)
PMLN5323C Leather Case 3” Fixed Belt Loop 2500mAh
PMLN5324C Leather Case 2.75” Swivel Belt Loop 2400mAh
PMLN5326C Leather Case 3” Fixed Belt Loop 4200mAh
PMLN5327C Leather Case 2.75” Swivel Belt Loop 4200mAh
PMLN5330C Leather Case 2.75” Swivel Belt Loop 2100mAh
PMLN5325C Nylon Case 3” Belt loop 4200mAh
PMLN5560B APX Flip Carry Case
PMLN6712A APX Clamshell Carry Case
Surveillance Earpiece Options
PMLN5653A Bone Conduction Ear Mic
PMLN5101A IMPRESS Temple Transducer
PMLN6123A IMPRESS 3 Wire / Translucent Tube Black includes programmable button, FM approved
PMLN6124A IMPRESS 3 Wire / Translucent Tube Beige includes programmable button, FM approved
PMLN6125A 1 Wire Surveillance kit Black – 1 wide receive-only earpiece
PMLN6126A 1 Wire Surveillance kit Beige – 1 wide receive-only earpiece
PMLN6127A IMPRESS 2 Wire Surveillance kit Black – programmable button, black, FM approved
PMLN6128A IMPRESS 2 Wire Surveillance kit Beige – programmable button, black, FM approved