With its small size and light weight in a durable package, the DTR700 is the perfect radio for business operations. No radio license is required!
The Motorola DTR700 radio replaces the DTR650 radio. They are more reliable than ever - enabling interference free, private communications to help your team stay focused while keeping communications private.
With its slim, rugged design the DTR700 digital two-way radio is equipped with 50 channel capacity. It is IP54 rated and operates at 900 MHz. A full-graphic color display and intuitive navigation menu helps you quickly locate all radio features. The DTR700 offers flexible communication options, including Digital One-to-One Calling and Digital One-to-Many Calling. The DTR700 also provides great coverage, long battery life and digital audio quality that is loud and clear audio wherever you are.
- 900MHz License Free No regulatory paperwork or licensing applications and save on radio license fees
- Slim rugged design IP54 rated, the durable design meets U.S. Military 810G standards for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature extremes
- Scan Easily monitor and join calls for groups defined in a pre-programmed scan list
- Quick Text Program up to 10 short messages to send to other users
- Call Alert Send a signal to another user before you call to ensure the receiver is aware of the call request
- Manage Remotely Use remote monitor and remote enable/disable to supervise a situation without being present
- Over the Air Contact Cloning Cloning of contacts without using cable.
- Wide area coverage up 350,000 sq. ft (or 30 floors indoors) with the standard whip antenna
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) DTR leverages FHSS for more reliable and private communication compared to standard analog radios
- Vibrant color display A full-graphic, backlit display uses brightness adjustment to provide a crisp and clear image
- Loud and clear audio Digital audio quality stays loud and clear
View Spec Sheet