Firecom Base Stations provide the radio frequency links within Sonetics wireless systems. Base stations are available in self-contained portable battery-powered configurations and in more typical configurations for dedicated mounting on apparatus (Multiple-User, and Single-User Base Stations). Firecom can configure up to 60 wireless users in a single team communication system.
All base stations support secure full-duplex wireless communication with Firecom wireless headsets up to a 1600-foot line-of-sight range (600m. in EU) employing the 1.9GHz DECT6.0 protocol (1.8GHz DECT in EU). All base stations can be configured to support a 2-way radio interface, allowing headset users to extend communications beyond the local crew through mobile or portable radios.
ComHub Portable Wireless Hub
- Long-life battery: Operates up to 20 hours on a 4.4-hour charge; the system is ready for use when you need it
- Radio Interface: Supports 2-way radio interface to over 400 mobile and portable radios
Wireless Base Multiple Channel
- Provides Wireless Communication for up to 4 headsets
Wireless Base Single Channel
- Provides Wireless Communication for 1 headset
- Allows Radio Transmit Capabilities to One Headset