APX7500 P25 Mobile Radio by Motorola
Spec Sheet: PDF
APX7500 Standard Package Includes
* Intelligent Lighting – Uses colour to notify the operator of the radio mode, potential emergencies and specific events
* Radio Profiles – Configure radios to adjust audio level, lighting and tones through user-selected or automated options. Whether on surveillance or working in bright sunlight, you can customize settings as needed
* Text Messaging – Offers a free form or conned messaging solution so you can efficiently and discreetly send and receive message to and from subscribers or dispatch operators
* Unified Call List – Consolidate all call list to make all information about a particular contact easily accessible
* Voice Announcement – Navigate through channel/talkgroups and zones while an audible, pre-recorded voice file provides a description of the selected channel or zone
* Phase 2 Capable P25– Provides twice the voice capacity so you can add more users to your system without adding frequencies or infrastructure
* GPS Location – With its integrated GPS receiver, the outdoor location of a vehicle can be transmitted to map-based location software
* Multiband Operation – Multiple frequency bands supported with best-in-class transceiver specifications and performance
* Seamless Scan – Scan multiple protocols, including multiple RF bands
* Encryption – Equipped with FIPS certified encryption hardware for secure communications
* Expansion Slot – Add option cards and data applications to upgrade to the latest functionality
* Memory – Expandable memory slot lets you store future data applications.
* Over-the-Air-Programming – OTAP (Optional) – Easing administrative resources and minimizing time required to configure and update the department’s radio fleet
* Rugged Durability – Meets IP56 water-intrusion ratings for driving rain giving you the confidence that your mobile will continue performing even if exposed to water.
Why choose the APX7500 model?
Motorola worked with public safety personnel from around the world to design the APX 7500 P25 multiband mobile radio. The APX 7500 delivers instant interoperability, easy ergonomics, advanced digital features and (most importantly) loud, clear audio.
When this model might not be for you
Budgets are always a concern and if your department only operates in a single frequency such as 700/800 or VHF, the APX 6500 P25 mobile radio platform delivers leading edge technology that is easy to operate and intuitive to use.
APX7500 P25 Control Head Portfolio
02 Rugged Control Head – Large colour display with intelligent lighting. 3 lines of text 14 character max / 1 line of icons / 1 line of menus. Built-in 7.5 watt speaker. Multiple control configuration (up to 4). Motorcycle configuration available. Multifunction volume / channel knob. Night/day mode button.
03 Hand Held Control Head – Large colour display with intelligent lighting. 2 lines of text 14 character max / 1 line of icons / 1 line of menus. Integrated full size DTMF keypad. Hand-held control head with intuitive user interface. Two quick-access side buttons. Display contrast selector.
05 Standard Control Head – Tri-colour display with intelligent lighting. 2 lines of text 14 character max / 1 line of icons / 1 line of menus. Available with Keypad Microphone. Multiple control configuration (up to 4). Motorcycle configuration available. Display contrast selector.
07 Enhanced Control Head – Large colour display with intelligent lighting. 3 lines of text 14 character max / 1 line of icons / 1 line of menus. Available with Lighting and Siren Controls or DTMF Keypad. Multiple control configuration (up to 4). Motorcycle configuration available. Multifunction volume / channel knob. Night/day mode button.
09 Integrated Control Head – Extra-large colour display with intelligent lighting. 2 lines of text 14 character max / 1 line of icons / 1 line of menus. Integrated full size DTMF keypad. Large programmable one-touch buttons. Dedicated siren controls. Integrated response selector. Night/day mode button.
UHF 494-512 MHz 5db gain, through-hole mount (RAE4016ARB)
UHF 425-470 MHz ¼ Wave, Motorcycle mount (HAE6032)
UHF 380-520 MHz 2db gain, wideband (HAE6031)
UHF 450-512 MHz, low profile (HAE6016)
UHF 482-512 MHz, ¼ Wave, Motorcycle mount (HAE6034)
UHF 445-470 MHz 5db gain, through-hole mount (RAE4014ARB)
UHF 450-520 MHz 2db gain, wideband (HAE6015)
UHF 380-433 MHz, ¼ Wave, Motorcycle mount (HAE6014)
UHF 380-470 MHz, 2db gain, Wideband (HAE6013)
UHF 450-482 MHz, ¼ Motorcycle mount (HAE6033)
VHF 136-144 MHz, ¼ wave, Motorcycle mount (RAD4002ARB)
VHF 150.8-162 MHz, ¼ wave, Motorcycle mount (RAD4004ARB)
700/800 762-870 MHz ¼ wave, through-hole (HAF4016)
700/800 762-870 MHz 3db gain, collinear through-hole mount (HAF 4017)
700/800 762-870 MHz 3db gain, elevated feed (HAF4014)
GPS Motorcycle Antenna (HAG4001)
GPS Roof Mount Antenna (HAG4000)
GPS Glass Mount Antenna (PMAN4001)
Two Way Radio Mobile Microphones
HKN1018 – Hang up handset with normal armoured cable (old style)
HLN1457A – Handset with hang up cup
HMN1079 – Water-resistant palm microphone
HMN1089 – Water-resistant palm microphone with push-to-talk functionality
HMN1090 – Palm microphone with push-to-talk functionality
HMN4079 – Full keypad microphone with push-to-talk functionality
HMN4097 – Telephone handset with keypad and hang up cup
Siren Speaker (TDN6252)
Under Hood Siren Speaker (TDN6253)
Water Resistant Motorcycle Speaker (HSN4018)
7.5 Watt Water Resistant Loudspeaker (HSN4038)
15 Watt Water Resistant Loudspeaker with Remote Mount (HSN4040)
Mobile Siren (HLN1493)
Round Siren Speaker (TDN6245)
Non-Water Resistant Speaker (HSN4032)