Affordable Icom IC-SAT100 satellite PTT radios support global one-to-many group communication with the push of a button. The IC-SAT100 offers users a true PTT radio experience and features a durable housing, large front-ported speaker, a field-replaceable antenna and powerful 1500 mW audio for clear communication in noisy environments. It is easily carried on-person, the radio can also be used in a vehicle or building with the use of optional accessories. Talkgroups and devices are easily managed via the free Iridium PTT Command Center web application. For organizations using VHF, UHF, or HF radios, they can be connected to the Icom IC-SAT100 PTT radio via the VE-PG4. This RoIP router interoperates and manages the latency of other radio technologies into a seamless communication system. Contact us to discuss
When you choose satellite PTT from Roadpost, along with industry-leading products you get a nimble partner with over 30 years of telecom expertise that is fully committed to your organization’s success.
Note: Icom PTT devices require a monthly PTT service plan to transmit over the Iridium satellite network. PTT service plans feature a flat monthly rate that enables unlimited talk between users in the same talkgroup. Inquire for details and PTT service pricing.
- PTT coverage everywhere on earth via the Iridium satellite network
- Supports one-to-many push-to-talk voice and short talkgroup messaging communication
- Easy device and talkgroup management using the free PTT Command Center app
- Familiar 2-way radio-like user experience minimizes training
- Operating temperature range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Loud, clear audio
- Durably designed for use outdoors
- Emergency button
- Battery life: 7 hours PTT talk time; 14.5 hours standby
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty