The Motorola MINITOR VI Two-Tone Voice Pager is ideal for fire departments and other organizations that need to react quickly in times of emergency. With up to 16 minutes of voice recording, customizable call alerts and improved receiver design, the MINITOR VI Two-Tone Voice Pager is flexible, rugged and reliable. It’s built for the realities of first responders.
- Channels 1-Channel
- Freq Band VHF 143-174 MHz
- Voice Messages stores up to 16 Minutes of voice messages
- Message Management next/previous, fast forward/rewind, delete, lock/unlock
- Programmable Addresses supports 10 two-tone pairs and 5 individual long-tone alerts
- Silent Scan scans two channels silently, alerts on either channel
- Priority Scan plays all traffic on both channels, alerts on the priority channel
- Probability Scan plays all traffic on both channels, alerts on either channel
- Customizable Alert Tones select from pre-programmed alert tones, or import your own .wav files. Select vibrate profiles per address
- Customizable Function Mode Announcement announces programmed operating mode. Select from pre-programmed announcements, or import your own .wav files.
- Battery Level Announcement in addition to LED indication, pager can also announce battery level (high, medium, low, critically low).
- Flexible Battery Options use included rechargeable battery or optional alkaline battery tray (non-intrinsically safe models only) for emergency in-field battery replacement.
- Rugged and Reliable Design IP56 rating for dust and water intrusion. Stands up to Motorola Accelerated Life Testing that simulates years of field use.